Debtor Days Calculator
This calculation shows the average number of days it takes a company to receive payment from its debtors, the lower figure the better. A high figure suggests inefficiency or potential bad debts.
Cash businesses, such as shops, should have a very low debt collection days figure, as they get their money at the time of sale. Non-cash business have to operate in a credit environment, so whilst the ideal figure would be 30 days it is more likely to be nearer 60 days.
Other Business Calculators
- Acid Test Ratio Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Debtor Days Calculator
- Depreciaton: Straight Line Calculator
- Depreciaton: Reducing Balance Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Loan: Repayment Calculator
- Loan: APR Calculator
- Operating Profit Margin Calculator
- ROCE Calculator
- VAT: Net Value Calculator
- VAT: Price After Tax Calculator