Acid Test Ratio Calculator
The ratio of current assets less stocks to current liabilities. This ratio is an excellent measure of how well a company can cover its short-term as we are only dealing with current assets which can be turned into cash immediately.
The ratio tells us how much of the company's short term debt can be met. A ratio of less than one means a company will struggle to meet its immediate obligations, whilst a value over 2.0 generally indicates no short-term trading problem - this ratio is salso called acid-test ratio.
Other Business Calculators
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Current Ratio Calculator
- Debtor Days Calculator
- Depreciaton: Straight Line Calculator
- Depreciaton: Reducing Balance Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Loan APR Calculator
- Operating Profit Margin Calculator
- ROCE Calculator
- VAT: Net Value Calculator
- VAT: Price After Tax Calculator