Current Ratio Calculator
This ratio is derived by dividing Current Assets by Current Liabilities, and is a good indicator of a company's ability to meet short-term debt obligations.
The higher the ratio, the more liquid the company is. A ratio of less than one is often considered a cause for concern.
Other Business Calculators
- Acid Test Ratio Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Debtor Days Calculator
- Depreciaton: Straight Line Calculator
- Depreciaton: Reducing Balance Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Loan: Repayment Calculator
- Loan: APR Calculator
- Operating Profit Margin Calculator
- ROCE Calculator
- VAT: Net Value Calculator
- VAT: Price After Tax Calculator